Calculate Diluted Earnings Per Share
October 18, 2011 Leave a comment
Rockland Corporation earned net income of $439,200 in 2010 and had 100,000 shares of common stock outstanding throughout the year. Also outstanding all year was $1,171,200 of 10% bonds, which are convertible into 23,424 shares of common. Rockland’s tax rate is 40 percent. Compute Rockland’s 2010 diluted earnings per share.
ANSWERS AVAILABLE (Instant Download)
Price of Answer: Just US$ 2 only
Need Assistance !! email us at email@example.com
If you need any other type of help regarding Homework, Assignments, Projects, Case study, Essay writing then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will get back to you very soon.
You might also like:
- Question of Quisco Systems (solvemyquestion.com)
- Full Course FIN 370 Entire Class (Weeks 1-5) – Individual Assignments, DQs, LTAs, Final Exam (solvemyquestion.com)
- BIS 219 Amazon Evolution Team Paper (solvemyquestion.com)
- Financial Analysis of Lucent Technologies (ACC 230 Week 2) (solvemyquestion.com)
- Cost of Capital Mini Case: Cascade Water Company (solvemyquestion.com)